Lump on bottom of groin area. What is the green pus with blood?

Occasionally I get a large (quarter size) lump on the bottom of my groin area (more like on the butt cheek / thigh) Its starts out as a tender spot.. (bruised feeling) i notice it after my thong has been rubbing against it or if I have hard penetration (sex)... After 2 days a hard lump appears. NOT ALL the time...If I squeeze on it a head appears below the skin... If i squeeze it hard enough (which is very very very painful) it will pop and puss shoots out. The puss is usually greenish/yellow with blood . After squeezing it the mass goes down and I m relieved of pain.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012