Lump on back of neck. Have bad headache and diarrhoea. Feel dizzy at times. Solution?

I have recently found a lump on the back of my neck that is almost in the center but more to the left side close to the bottom of my skull . I also have a bad headache and Diarrhea started over the last few days. Not sure if thats related or not. Over the last 2 months I lose my balance periodically. My dogs wake me in the middle of the night and when i get up to take them out I do feel dizzy and my eyes dont focus well at all. Ive had no vision problems in the past
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012