Lump on arm, sore, painful, tiredness, upset stomach, headache. Lipoma?

Hello. I noticed a small, soft lump on the back of my arm , near the armpit, last July. I noticed it because that area was sore...not just the lump but the whole area which at times radiated down my arm. From July (7-15-11) to now (3-11-12) I have asked several doctors to both feel the knot and explained my symptoms which are: pins and needles pain, radiating pain, dull or aching pain. It never really goes away. I ve had no injuries, no disease and no other health problems. I am a 40 yr. old female. As of the last few weeks, I ve now noticed at least one more knot that is painful and feels like a bruised area if touched though there is no bruising and again, no injuries. My two MD s have both just passed this off as a lypoma tumor as has a vericous vein dr. and plastic surgeon . I have had two other lypomas removed on the same side of my body, one on the lower part of my arm, near my wrist and one on my side ribcage/breast area. I really don t think these are lypomas. I have no idea what kind of Dr. to see. I really feel like I need a specialist that can look into the tissue in the back of my arm. Please advise. My other issues that I was thinking were unrelated are extreme tiredness at times, upset stomach and bowels and headaches. Again, I ve always been very healthy, active. I m 5 4 and weigh @ 145. Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Mar 2012