Lump on arm, hard to touch, not sore. Is it just fluid build up?

Hi, i have a lump the size of a euro coin on the outside of my arm about half way between my hand and elbow . Its hard to touch but not sore and hasnt gone down in about 10 days. There was no bruising when it first appreared. If i touch it, it moves slightly and can be raised. Should i get this checked out or is it just fluid build up? Im traveling around India at the moment so dont want to leave it too long. It appeared before i left Ireland last week. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012