Lump on areola right above left nipple and yellowish white discharge

lump on areola right above left nipple and yellowish white discharge coming out About several months ago I noticed a little white lump above my nipple on my left breast. Then one day I picked it and a little hole was left. A few months later which is now, a lump a size of a pencil eraser developed its made my nipple itchy and the lump is very painful its scaring me. I decided to squeeze it to see if I might get rid of some of the pressure and whitish yellowish discharge came out what Is going on?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Feb 2011