Lump on anus under skin, pops out on pushing with muscles. Smoker, no STDS. Suggestion?

i have had a lump on/in my anus that i noticed three days ago. i checked it today, and it has gotten slightly bigger since. the lump is sort of in my anus, but when i push with the muscles (like i am passing a stool ) in my anus, the lump pops out. it is under the skin, maybe a little bigger than a pea, it is normal skin color, and there is no white or black head on it like a pimple . the lump is only slightly painful when i wipe. i am an 18 year old male, i am a smoker, and i have have only had sex with one partner who has never had sex with anyone else, so that rules out sexually transmitted infections. i am a bit worried and would really appreciate feedback from an actual doctor because im a little embarrased to go to the hospital about it. thank you very much for your time.
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012