Lump on anus causing discomfort, used Anusol. Extra piece of skin on anus. Serious?

Before I ask my question I ll give a brief history. about a month ago I noticed a small uncomfortable lump on my anus , I thought it was just a hemorroid (the first one I ve had at that) so I picked up some Anusol, used it until the tube was done. After the few days or so it had shrunk and was no longer uncomfortable for the most part. I went a few days without any ointment and the growth seemed to have come back so I opted for preparation h , used the entire tube, always using it as directed on the packaging. It has been about a week since the last tube was empty and I m still left with what now seems like a piece of extra skin on my anus, I m wondering if it could be something more serious?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  69 Awaiting Answer