Lump on Clitoris, hurts when urinating with swelling. Cause for this symptoms?

i have alump about the size of a pea on my clit and it hurts and burns and its pretty swollen and it hurts to pee and i went to the doctor and they told me that it was nothing and that ishouldnt be worried well it has gotton worse and it hurts more and more everyday and it also hurts to walk i think something else is oing on down there but im not an expert so i dont know. the doctor told me to try to pop it but it didnt wrok it irratated it even more... what should i do and can u tell me what it is and what is wrong with me or give me some more advice to get it to go away? and how to stop them from coming again?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013