Lump on Baby, Should I be worried ? What could it be ?

There is a small lump in the crease of my 8 month old baby boy's leg (groin area). Should I be worried? What could it be?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Apr 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Check with your doctor.. It might be an undescended testicle which is seen as a lump.. In that case monitoring and if required surgical treatment may be necessary.. You have to see a doctor for evaluation...

General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
it will be better to get a check up with paediatric surgeon . may be your baby is having some congenital hernia
clinical examination and a oroper diagnosis is must for treatment