Lump near the groin area, stomach and testicle pain. Due to swollen lymph node or lymphoma?

I'm 19 very healthy and active. No medical problems. I noticed a lump near my groin area almost where the leg meets the body 4 days ago. I went to the doctor 2 days ago and he says I have just a swollen lymph node and that the drug he put me on will help. Since then i have started getting stomach pain and testicle pain. He said I do also have a slight hernia that doesn't need to be taken care of right away (due to the lymph node). The pain does not get any better no matter what I seem to do. I also have a rash on the top end of my buttocks coming out of the top of my butt crack. They are small lumps that itch very bad. The pain Just seems to be getting worse. What do you think would be the best course of action. (My doctor also mentioned lymphoma being a possibility)
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013