Lump near the anus seems to be increasing in size, extreme pain, oozes continuously heavy pus and blood discharge. Help?

about 2 and a half months ago a lump formed about 2 to 3 inches away from my anus . its started out real small but then i grew bigger and painful. since then i have been rubbing some thing on it to reduce the swelling and the pain, the lump has gone done a little but the pain still lingers now and then. about 2 weeks ago i have realised that the lump has turn pink (mixed with puss and blood ) has thin skin and is able to burst, i kinda used a need and stick it but nothing really came out and it was too painfull for me to continue so i left it. about a week after i realised it was leaking and when i wipe it, alot of blood and puss keeps coming out. Help Please.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012