Lump near ovary, movable, protrudes, visible, pops out while standing, stting. What could it be?

I am currently a 25 year old female and have been taking a birth control pill called Balziva for 10 years without any breaks. I stopped taking the pill about 1 month ago and have noticed a small lump, that feels like it s near my ovaries, that will protrude and is visible and palpable. It pops out a few times during the day. I ve noticed that it happens when I stand up after sitting for awhile and there is some pain. I am able to push it back in which does not hurt. I had this same thing happen right before starting the pill 10 years ago, I had an MRI at the time which showed nothing, and I haven t had this issue the entire time I was taking the pill. What could this be?
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012