Lump near neck, no pain, movable. Neck pain, cramps in neck. Due to sleeping position?

Hi I am a female and I am std free I have been tested for everything 3 times in the past year and so has my partner. We are clean although for the past year I have had a small soft tissue to the right of my neck that does not get bigger or smaller does not hurt i can kind of move it around! A while back a year or so ago I woke up with horrible neck pain could not move my neck for several hours Ive always had issues with cramps in my neck because I sleep super crazy body low head high on a folded pillow or two pillows. I was wondering could it be because of the way I sleep and maybe I need to go to a chiropractor? Or am I over reacting could it be a pintched nerve?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013