Lump near labia minora. Stings when urine touches it. What is it?

Hi, I have a lump or bump near the top of my labia minora . I just discovered it tonight as I was taking a shower, and it hurt when I rubbed across it. If urine touches it, it stings a little. It does not have a white head, and is a normal color. I had this same type of bump 2-1/2 months ago, but it was lower on the labia, where the Bartolin s ducts are and accompanied by an abscess near my anus and other pelvic issues which eventually led to me coming down with viral meningitis less than a week later. I m definitely going to go see my gynecologist about this, but can you give me information on what you think may be wrong or going on now?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013