Lump near ear, itchy, hard. Clogged ear, no pain. Had bronchitis and pink eye. Cause?

I have a lump in front of my left year thats uncomfortable and itchy. It also feels like theres lots of smaller bumps around it. Its hard, but also feels kind of squishy if that makes any sense. It makes my ear feel really full and clogged, but I don t have pain associated to moving my jaw. I know I have a lymph node there, but can t think of a thing that would cause it swell . I had bronchitis and double pink eye two months ago.. could that be it? I m feeling kind of worried about it!
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013