Lump near ear. Why headaches and blurred vision? What symptoms should worry me?

Hi.. My 15 year old daughter has a lump behind and below her left ear. she is not sick otherwise I would think swollen lymph noydes. She has been complaining about headaches , blurred vision , and she had a sore neck last week. I took her to the clinic last night but the doc didnt seem to concerned. i have an appt at our own doc tomorrow. of coures when i google those symptoms it makes me very worried.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
It seems from the history that she is having lump behind and below ear associated with blurring of vision and headache. The lump is probably because of enlarged lymph nodes as a result of infection or inflammation in there drainage area.
Hence she needs evaluation by a eye doctor to rule out any inflammation and which may be a cause for her blurred vision also.

Thank you