Lump near anus, not painful, body ache, recovered from flu, thick and white discharge. Help

Hi. I m 19, female. Recently noticed a large lump deep under the skin, on my right cheek near the anus . It s been there for a week/ nearly two. I thought it was going away, but it hasn t it s gotten a lot bigger. The lump it s self feels hard, and deep into the skin. Not painful. I m worried because today the right side Of my body is aching, aching legs, aching arm . I ve also recently gotten a flu the last couple of weeks, headaches , cough, blocked ears and an extremely Flemish blocked nose. I ve been noticing, thick white discharge (big lumps ). Please help me out, with some information. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012