Lump near anus, inflamed, reddish, pus. Any thoughts?

I am a 28 year old female, and am currently seeking treatment for a skin disorder involving widespread boils. Hyperdenitis Sepurativa (..spelling?) seems to be at least a temporary diagnosis by my physician. I was taking a shower earlier and discover a suspicious lump that had developed near the outer rim of my anus . Incidentally, I also discovered a similar looking lump that is located directly below my vaginal cavity. I do not have an estimation of how long they have been there, but neither seem to be irritated or painful, although they appear to be slightly inflamed (presents with a dull red color). A sliht application of pressure produced several obvious outlets for a thick, light coloreddischarge. I am familiar with the appearance of the typical mixture of white blood cells, pus , and debris that are associated with boils and/or abscesses. The substance that was expelled from within the lumps in question (near vaginal cavity and anus) seemed to be of a different consistency than I recognize. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
They look like skin tags due to fissure in ano.
It is a crack like condition in the anal canal which pushes the skin and forms folds.
You should eat high fiber diet,drink plenty of fluids.
Your stools should be soft.
Abscess at that area will be very painful.
Please consult a surgeon and proceed accordingly.
Wish you good health