Lump moving from neck to chest, choking sensation in throat. Treatment?

Hi, I feel like lump is moving from the upper right side of my neck and chest to the left back of my neck. I am sitting up the pain is scary bad,like something is large and stuck in my throat& chest I can breath ok.I just can not seem to concentrate now.I do nor know how to explain this to my Dr. Thanks much for your help.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Welcome in H.C.M.

I have gone through your query regarding something moving in neck and chest and giving you much discomfort.

I am suspecting that most likely you are having dyspepsia with LPR ( laryngopharyngeal reflex ).

To manage it you should do-

1- Avoid spicy food.

2- Evening walk after dinner will be helpful.

3- Take Rabiprazole + Levosulpride .

4- Adequate liquid orally.

I hope this will help you otherwise you should examine yourself for cardio respiratory system.