Lump/knot found just above right butt check, below small of back. Could this be a cyst or just a knotted up muscle ?

Lump/knot found just above right butt check, below small of back I have noticed within the last couple of weeks during stretching at the end of zumba class that when I bend to stretch my calf muscle on the left side, I get a pulling/burning sensation just above the right butt cheek. Last night I was lying in bed and when I turn to lay on the right side I could feel something there. When I further investigated, by rubbing on the area, I felt about a small marble/pea sized lump/knot. Could this be a cyst or just a knotted up muscle ? I attend zumba classes Mon-Thurs. Thanks for any help you have to offer!
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011