Lump inside my 3 years old son's stomach. What should I do ?

Hi. My son is 3 years old and about a year ago my husband and I noticed a samll lump inside his body about halfway down his abdomen . It doesnt seem to bother him and it hasnt grown in size. He has been to the doctor they have felt his stomach and never said anything about it. My son is very healthy at this point and growing very well he is in the 75th percintile for his age. My concern however is that after all this time why hasnt it gone away or even shrunk in size? What could it be? What should I do?
Asked On : Thu, 19 May 2011