Lump inside left ankle, swollen, tender. Lump getting bigger. MRI done. What does report mean?

I noticed a lump on the inside of my left ankle almost 2 months ago after being discharged from a 11 day stay at the hospital for Rhabdomyolysis day it wasn t there and the next it first m ankles were swollen and tender but it was thought to be from all the fluids I was receiving to treat the Rhabdo...then the surrounding swelling went down but the lump remained but I could not really feel felt MRI shows a 2.8 x 4.5 x 3.3 irregular lobular mass with slight subcutaneous edema above mass......concern for Soft tissue sarcoma ..possibly synovial cell......what exactly does this mean? Also after MRI mass has gotten bigger while swelling in my ankle has decreased.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013