Lump inside labia majora, the area after squeezing the lump seems to be white and is not healing. Cause?

Hi I had a lump on the inner side of my labia majora , I wasnt sure if it was a spot or ingrown hair at the time but it was quite painfull. I tried to squeeze it to see if it was a spot but caused terrible pain and swelling . After a coupke of days it went down but was still a slight bump there and hurt to touch once again I tried to squeeze it but this time my skin just peeled of from the bump. I left it alone kept it clean ect then the next day I noticed it was very white and lumpy at closer inspection that was my peeled skin it was like wet tissue , it was attatched in one small place but I got rid of it. Since the lump has gone but over a week later the area is white and doesnt seem to b healing at all. It only hurts on contact really.I have recently had unprotected sex but I am not suffering any other outbreaks it was just one lump in one place. No change in discharge , no pains in stomach or when urinating please help what could this be and how do I put it right?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013