Lump inside buttocks, chronic pain, oozing blood and pus. What to do?

I have a rather big mass/lump inside my butt cheek. I get chronic pain and other bumps that surface the skin. This is a lump inside of my body. I can almost place my fingers around it. A few minutes ago I use the bathroom and this lump suddenly started secreting large amounts of blood and piss. I don t know what to do and am very concerned. I have been taking laxatives for a couple of weeks because I have dealt with constipation my entire life.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012