Lump infront of my right ear with a stuffy nose and sore throat

I have a lump infront of my right ear that really hurts I have been sick for 2 days and it is the first time I ve been sick in like 10 years and it started with a stuffy nose then a sore thoat and then my ears started to hurt and I woke up today with a bean size bump infront of my right ear that hurts I can move it around a little and it s making my ear down to my next nurture even more I m a 25yo female and have very good health I m scared of what the bump is please help?
Asked On : Tue, 1 Feb 2011