Lump in throat, upper gastrointestinal fine. Is the lump in throat or sensation due to tissue expanders?

I have tissue expanders & after I rec d them I noticed I had a lump in my throat. Had it checked out & just had an upper GI & everything is fine. They widened my esophagus little but I still have the lump in my throat. This started b/4 I had radiation & I still have it. Finished radiation on 4/26. I thought it was reflux but after having the upper GI, dr. told me everything looked fine. Could the lump in my throat or sensation thereof be because of the tissue expanders?
Asked On : Thu, 17 May 2012