Lump in throat, history of spinal surgery. Always cold, low heart rate. Done lower laminectomy

Hi, I have a lump in throat since Aug lots of burping been on acid refulx prescription. did not work, I have never had heart burn , Heart papitations 248 total colestrol, on asprin regiment. tsh leverl 7.5 always cold, low heart rate , temp is alway low. Had lower laminectomy in April 2012, Mri in Oct. L5-S1 is buldging that is the one I had surgery on. L4-5 buldging. I am 5 8 143 lbs 54 years old. Female. eating is a bummer with the lump in my throat, Even when I eat 1 hour later I am hungry. I do not give into the hunger pains because I keep tract of when I last ate and I know I should not be hungry at that time.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012