Lump in throat feeling, cough, clearing of throat, funny taste in mouth, stomach ace, endoscopy, mild stomach inflammation, hiatel hernia, umbilical hernia

I have had a lump in my throat feeling since November. I needed to clear my throat and had a cough. Now I mostly have the lump in my throAT FEELING, CLEARING OF MY THROAT, FUNNY TASTE IN MY MOUTH , AND A STOMACHE VERY OFTEN. wHAT COULD BE CAUSING THIS. i HAVE HAD MY THROAT SCOPED TWICE...aFTEN AN ENDOSCOPY THE DOCTOR NOTED MILD STOMACH INFLAMATION AND A SMALL HIATEL HERNIA. i MAY HAVE A SMALL UMBILICAL HERNIA TOO. wHAT CAN BE CAUSING THESE ANNOYING SYMPTOMS?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012