Lump in the vagina after sexual intercourse. Reason?

I have a little smaller than a pea size bump on the upper my left vagina on the crease of the clitoris a s upper labia , it has come and gone for a really long time always in the same place. It s tender to touch and sometimes it gets bigger than usual with a purple tint and a white dot especially after alot of sex or if I wear a pad during my period. It only hurts when a white head appears and its more of a pressure feeling. WTH is this doc!?
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012
Hi
Seems you may be having a cyst with a punctum . It occurs due to accumulation of vaginal secretions and blockage of one of the ducts . During sex lot,s if secretions occur which have not be washed away they form a cyst with. You need to maintain good hygiene and wash after sex. If there is pain it means the cyst may become infected and if not taken care of, may become a abcess . Then it will require antibitics and possible drainage . So if it pains see your doctor again for antibiotics .