Lump in the vagina. Had taken antibiotics for urinary bladder infection. Is it something serious?

Hi i was in the shower, shaving. i felt a jump between my vagina and butt.. its right at the bottom of my vagina opening hole? its squishy, & when i open my legs and check it out in the mirror it spreads and you can barley tell but it looks like I ve gotten extra skin their or something i just took antibiotics for a bladder infection about a week ago, so i think everything is god for that.. do you know what is it, is it serious .. I also have abnormal cells, and i am going to see a specialist in a few weeks.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013