Lump in the upper cervical region of neck. Pain while swallowing. Took antibiotics for UTI. Suggestions?

Hi, i have a lump at the upper cervical region of my neck, very close to carotid, its firm on consistency, roughly 1.5cm into 1.5cm. I had no other symptoms before, i woke up with a pain in the lump when i move my neck or swallow. I just had a 5 day course of abti biotics for a UTI 4 days ago. At the moment i dont have have any throat related infectious symptoms. Please reply as soon as you can.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013