Lump in the underarm. Pain while pressing. Is it a cyst or a polyp? Whom should I consult?

hi, i. I would like to consult the lump I feel in my right underarm. I feel pain especially when I press that part and it seems that it has something to do with the pain in my upper right chest and right part of of my back. Is it a cyst or just a polyp? What kind of specialist do i need to consult to? what possible medication do I need to take? can it be diagnosed through ultrasound? because I already underwent a few x-rays and they found nothing yet I really feel pains
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013