Lump in the tongue. Itching and redness in the chest, sinus infection. Treatment?

i have a lump inside my tongue , there is no sign of anything on the outside of it, however the edges are raw looking and sore but i have been rinsing with lystorine which has helped... i was exposed to alot of rat feces and dust when it was dropped onto my head and body while tearing down an old barn, i have been itching a couple of days now and have an sinus infection and eye infection which the doctor gave me sulfacetamide sodium solution for but i still wake up with matted eyes, i am itching and have redness on my upper chest and neck, i have a dry cough also.. but no fever, was sick to my stomach this mourning, took an zertec to help with the rash and itching but to only have it start again with in 8 hours of taking it, what do i need to do? Follow us: @ehealthforums on Twitter
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013