Lump in the throat, pressure and pain in the chest. Family history of heart disease. Do I need to go to hospital now?

Im not sure if I should wait to go to the dr. on wednesday. I am experiencing a lump in my throat , pressure in my chest with pains that come and go...tired a lot for about 5 days. My family has heart disease and my father has had a 5 bypass along with other procedures. Should I wait till my appointment on wednesday or go to the emergency room? Very uncomfortable but seems like I can handle the sdcomfort.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013