Lump in the testicle. Diagnosed as hydrocele. No pain. Could this be something else?

Hi! Recently I visited my family doctor due to a small lump on my left testicle . He diagnosed it with a hydrocele . Here s the problem. My left testicle has absolutely no sign of water ballon look to it. It looks normal size... Except, there s a cluster of lumps under the skin and over the testicle that are located on the left side of the left testicle. There s a lump right where the scrotum starts, a lump on the top left, a lump in the middle, a lump near the bottom, and a lump right on the bottom. It s not a vericocele because it does not have a bag of worms look to it either. there s no pain while ejaculating and no pain while sitting or standing either. Although sometimes it just feels different and not right. My doc also said it wasn t cancer and that it was a hydrocele. I just doubt its a hydrocele and want to know what else it could be.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012