Lump in the stomach, watery diarrhea, vomiting and fever. Are these symptoms of flu or food poisoning?

Hello, I woke up this morning with a huge lump in my stomach and had an attack of watery diahrrea from 6am- 9:30. At 9:30 AM the vomiting started and lasted until about 11:30. My fever started this morning at 99.1 and keeps going up. I checked it now and it s 101.8. My legs are very sore and restless. I thought it was food poisoning since the symptoms of vomiting and diahrrea have gone away. I finally can keep 7Up and Gatorade down, so I took a small bite of a rice cake to take ib proffin. Based on my symptoms does it sound like I have the flu or food poisoning? Do you think I ll be okay by tomorrow? Thanks!
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012