Lump in the neck. Migraines, headaches ,fatigue, wheezing, high BP, hairloss. Pain in hands, feet. Reason?

Hello, For the past year or so I ve had a lump or mass of some kind beneath the skin on the right side of my neck. I occasionally have migraines and pressure headaches in the base of my head. I feel fatigued and tired all the time, have a persistent wheeze , and the last time I went to the doctor s (was recently treated for the flu ) they found that my blood pressure was around 160/130, and my pulse was around 140. Since being treated for the flu I ve taken my blood pressure and it s still very high. I also have pain in my hands and feet that come and go, and my hair has been breaking off very easily (could very well be male pattern baldness ). I ve been to the doctor s before to complain about neck pain , but he said it was probably a muscle knot. I m concerned however, that it might be something more serious. I m 20 years old.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013