Lump in the mouth after wisdom teeth extraction. What is the cause?

my four wisdom teeth extration areas are well healed now since the oct 24 2012 surgery. However on the lower right side there is a lumpy area on my cheek between the extration site and my right cheek. Food can get suck there but it is painless.... I know this is not normal cause prior to surgery i never had it and on the left side and upper right side it is fine... What is it and why hasen t it gone away? Although it dosen t bother me at all?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012
Dentist 's  Response
Thanks for writing in.
I read your problem,the possibility could be this lump is growth of keratinization because of trauma of teeth bite.

If it is traumatic,it will resolve itself with in few days.
If there will be any pain and discomfort in that lump and it will not resolve,visit again to your dentist and the examination done.
Nothing to get worried.
Take Care
Dr. Gunjan Gupta
Dentist Dr. Neha Sumra's  Response
Welcome to HCM
I would like to tell you that its nothing to worry.
When anesthesia is given till its effect subsides you should not bite but you might have bit your cheek because that time we don't realize.This swelling is probably because of same reason & will resolve itself.It can also be due to needle injury.Both these don't require treatment.
Take prescribed medicines by your dentist.
Do warm saline gargles for faster healing.

Take Care