Lump in the legs, looks like fluid retention causing numbness and pain. Blood tests normal. Pitting edema?

I am having quite a few problems with my legs especially my left one. Both legs from ankle to hip have a cellulite looking substance on them but i have been told it is not cellulite. I have had some swelling/fluid retention, cold feet , numbness and constant pain in my calf for quite some time. I have no injuries. I train with three different trainers (strength trainer,kick boxing and yoga ) and I have a nutritionist. 2 months ago i withdrew from all medication i was taking in case that was the cause but i am still having problems. Blood tests look ok. I would be very interested to know what the lumpy bumpy stuff is under the skin of my legs ... is this what you call pitting edema? Calf pain and hip pain driving me insane. Quite fatigued and heavy in the legs.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  71 Awaiting Answer