Lump in the labia majora. Undergoing chemotherapy for breast cancer. Could it be a cyst. Family history of vulval cancer

I have noticed a small lump on the rt labia majora . It feels like a pimple and is about 2.5mm. It does hurt a little but no irritation. No other problems in that area and unlikely to be STI . I am a nurse, 54 yrs old and was diagnosed with breast cancer in Dec 2012. I am currently undergoing chemotherapy . There is some discolouration of the lump which is noticeable because I have lost all my body hair with treatment. I am anxious about this. Could it be simply a cyst or is it something more sinister? My elderly great aunt has had vulval cancer recently.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013