Lump in the labia majora. Diagnosed as cyst. Concerned about cancer chances

Hi i have a hard lump at the very top on the inside lips of my labia majnora. can t spell that but its the outside lips does not move and its hard. I ve had it around 6 yrs and I m 24 now and never had sex. I went to my doctor and she said it might be a cyst or cartliege but didn t give me anything its like a red/pink color same as my skin down there. its about a pea size should i be worried sorry don t have a job or credit card. i was just wondering if i needed another opion thought it could be cancer and very scared Its not around my vagina opening. its at top on the left where my hair is. please could you just give a yes or no if i should be worried
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013