Lump in the head after being beaten by a violent partner. Causing headaches. Suggestions?

my name is tiffany kite and i was with a ex patner about 4 months ago and he started getting violent and he ended up hitting me and in with that gave me a big black eye and a huge lump in my head but its been nearly five months now since it happened and i still have part of the lump and it will not go down its giving me a lot of pain still and i think it the lump thts giving me alot of headaches as well do i need to get this looked at?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012