Lump in the hand and wrist, above knee caps and on abdomen. Fat deposition?

Hi, I am having lump like thing on my lower mid-section (inner side) of the hand above wrist . Also, I have lumps above both the knee caps which sometimes give bruised feeling. One on my side wall of my right back. Other issue is upper left abdomen parallel to navel, I have a bag like lump which is big compared to other places. I am worried what to do about it. I visited and consulted so many doctors, they say nothing to worry it is just a fat lump deposition. If nothing is wrong, why it grows and shrinks and sometimes hurts giving a bruised feeling. Could you please let me know what to do. Is there any homeopathic or allopathic cure to remove this permanently. I am scared as I don t want more in numbers on my body all over the place. Please help me in this regard at the earliest.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012