Lump in the hairline behind ear. Previously, had precancerous cells removed, possible cysts on ovary. Related to the lump?

hi doctor, i hope you can help me, a few months ago i found a small painless lump on my hairline about 2 inches behind my ear. i thought it was an infected hair follicle and tried magnesium sulphate but nothing came out. it didn t have a head like a spot or sore like a boil . but i thought nothing of it. recently i ve noticed its now the size of a pea and is noticable, it doesn t move either when pushed and it still not painfull at all. i m not sure if i should be worried. but about a year ago i had a LETTS procedure done to remove pre cancerous cells and in june i had a scan which showed possible cycts on my left ovary and because they weren t possitive that that is what they are i m goin to have an internal scan to look more into this. could these be linked in anyway to this lump? i know i sound like i felling apart but i m never usually sick this has just been in the last year to 18 months.
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012