Lump in the crease of the thigh. Grown in size, itchy due to sweat. Solution?

Hi, I am 31, Male. Over the last week, I have observed a lump about an inch and a half thick in the groove connecting my right leg to my genital area. Initially for a couple of days the area was red and painful and very small in size like a heat boil . Around the third and fourth day on touching it was painful and also oozed out a little pus . Now it is dry and the area from where pus oozed out, the skin has peeled away and the lump though painless has grown in size and is itchy due to sweat. Please advise on how I should deal with this. Thank you, Som.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013