Lump in the center of the head, loss of memory, deafness after getting hair weaved. Suggestions?

Hi I went to the shop to get a sew-in (weave) and the guy who did my hair braided my braids and sewed in the hair really tight. After he finish my head was really sore. (I would have taken it down but it was really expensive) A month and two weeks later I took it down I notice a lump at the crown/center of my head and I had a dent stretching almost to my lower head. I also have been experiencing memory lost, slow responding while talking and hearing lose in one of my ears.
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012