Lump in the breast, ultrasound showed fibroadenomas but not on the site of lump, elevated CA15-3 value. Family history of breast cancer. Additional tests required?

I m a 26 year old female. My mother was diagnosed with triple negative breast cancer at age 52 and died at age 54. I m currently feeling a sort of lump/thickening of the tissue on my right breast. I ve been to 2 gynecologists and they both told me it was most likely normal tissue because it s smooth, slippery and mobile and seems to be part of a larger portion of breast tissue. I have had an Ultrasound and it shows two small fibroadenomas (both 6mm), one in each breast but found nothing in the position where I can feel the tissue thickening. I have also taken a CA 15-3 test which came at 19.5. I have previously taken this test 5 years ago and the result was 11.6. These tests were taken at different laboratories. I am worried that this elevation might mean I have cancer and that 19.5 is a rather high value. My question is - is it likely that I have breast cancer? Is 19.5 a high value for me - especially since 5 years ago a test showed 11.6? Should I do any additional testing?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012