Lump in stomach, large, painful, weight loss, dizzy, lightheaded, thirsty, periods late

i have a long and skinny lump in my stomach on the upper left hand side it is getting larger and more painful what could this be? also unexplained weight loss i was already small now i am scared. i have always had a great appetite until now and always feel full after only a few bites. i keep getting dizzy and lightheaded and extremely thirsty. i am not sure if all of these things matter or are even related. also i am 2 weeks late on my period and cant be pregnant? Any Ideas?
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012