Lump in pelvic area, have ingrown hairs. What can I do?

I have a lump on the left side of my pelvic area. Sometimes I get ingrown hairs in that area that look mostly like a pimple and go away. I tried to squeeze it like a pimple but it seems deeper and larger than a normal pimple. I don t have any kind of health insurance and I basically live pay check to pay check so I can t afford to go to the doctor. Is there any thing I can do or purchase from the store to help with the ingrown hairs, and this lump?angie.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013
Naturopathy & Yoga Specialist 's  Response
It is not advisable to do so if you take the medicine with out proper consultation definitely your condition will worsen so consult a Dr then proceed.
Get well soon.