Lump in neck, growing, have dental issues, have flu and cold. What is wrong?

I have a lump on left side of neck , recently getting bigger. I felt around and have smaller one on right side, sort of where the vein would be. I know, I have been having teeth problems because can afford dental any longer and feel sick a lot from that, and sometimes feel like heart is effected by this. I have been getting sicker and sicker lately, but the flu cold has been going around that is quite bad, but lump was there before, now today, noticed a lot bigger. Im a little worried maybe health issues from teeth and then getting sick on top of that, but keep telling people for months feel like someone that would be dying. But just letting it go. Im so beautiful and love my looks but feeling so sick and lump on neck is actually hurting a little tonight, what could this be??
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012